Contact Gato


256-931-4435 /
cinpet93@gmail.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dixie

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/alabama_confederate_flag_rally.html
William Schulze (right) at Montgomery AL 6/27/15


I live in Dixie.  I live in Alabama.  My ancestors fought for the North during the Civil War; my husband's ancestors fought for the South.

As it turns out I cannot claim any racial makeup -- I am Heinz 57 ketchup, a mutt so to speak.  I have black, native-american, irish, and german lines of ancestry.

My husband and I sell items to Civil War re-enactors and to Cowboy shooters (SASS).  Living history demonstrators so to speak.

If anyone asks me about the controversy going on about the Confederate battle flag or about the Supreme Court's opinion on marriage, I am NOT going to answer.  I am Switzerland.

My husband, William Schulze, has his own stories to tell.  Please visit his Facebook page.

Cindy Peterson aka Gato

cinpet93@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment