Contact Gato


256-931-4435 /
cinpet93@gmail.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bill Finally Shoots ... and Scores!

Old Shootists Monthly Match at Greenridge Shooting Range 

 

Copyright Four Aces Mercantile
Four Aces aims . . .


For more than a year now, we (meaning Bill or Bill & I) have been going to SASS events.  SASS stands for Single Action Shooting Society.  This is a group of people who get to dress up in outfits from the early 20th century and earlier, and then compete in target shooting using guns of that era.  Bill & I are both members of SASS.  In order to become members, you have to choose an alias name.  Bill's name is "Four Aces"; my alias is "Gato del Mal" which basically translates to Bad Kitty. 

Copyright Four Aces Mercantile 

Safety Meeting Prior to Shoot
Copyright Four Aces Mercantile
Boom, Ping

  
Copyright Four Aces Mercantile
Strapping on the Revolvers


Thank you Derringer DI and Pistoleer for helping Four Aces finally get to the point of shooting!  You made a wife very happy today.

The Alabama state SASS championship match Ambush at Cavern Cove will be held on October 2-4, 2015 at Grant, AL.  Ambush is sponsored and run by the North Alabama Regulators.

P.S. We were out in the sun for about 4 hours today.  Luckily it was only 84F today instead of the 100+F it has been.  I had on my Avon Bug Guard.  I got one bite on the hand from a nasty little ant who decided to attack my tea glass.  Other than that, the Bug Guard lotion protected me from bugs and NO SUNBURN on my arms.  I had Avon's Skinvincible lotion on my face -- no burn there either.  



Cindy Peterson aka Gato
Anew Skin Care Expert
Avon Independent Sales Representative


fouracesmercantile.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/fouracesmercantile
www.youravon.com/gato
www.pinterest.com/cinpet93

256-931-4435
cinpet93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment