Contact Gato


256-931-4435 /
cinpet93@gmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2015

ANEW Skin Care Expert Class



Yes the Anew class was VERY helpful
Atlanta Anew Skin Care Expert Class




I went to Atlanta on June 9 and met some wonderful ladies and shared some world class training on Anew Skin Care from Avon. I am now certified as an Anew Skin Care Expert. Thank you William Schulze, my hubby, for driving me and the weiner dog there and waiting patiently at the motel while I attended my classes! I am also excited that this photo was published in the Avon Representative Insider News (newsletter for Avon) for June 12. Go Fireworks Division !

 
Cindy Peterson aka Gato
Anew Skin Care Expert
Avon Independent Sales Representative


fouracesmercantile.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/fouracesmercantile
www.youravon.com/gato
www.pinterest.com/cinpet93

256-931-4435
cinpet93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment