Contact Gato


256-931-4435 /
cinpet93@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Craft Sale -- Poof

Well the kids had fun at the Easter Egg hunt at Mtn. Lakes -- sounded like a herd of buffalo running after some prime grass.  We had a few sales, lots of compliments, but really not a lot of people looking.  It was colder than predicted.

The next day we went to the cowboy shoot at North Alabama Regulators.  There was a cute little boy who wanted to buy something for his mother, but he had to save his $5 for his "rig".



And I thought creating this stuff was hard ... selling it is even harder !  I think I will stick with the creation and tag team my husband in for the selling !

Well I also have signed up to sell Avon.  I know they also sell jewelry, but the items I have bought in the past have been of good quality.  I think that should be a good combination with my handmade items.  Our website there is named gato

No comments:

Post a Comment