Contact Gato


256-931-4435 /
cinpet93@gmail.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

We currently are in the "creative" phase of our business. That means I am busy creating my jewelry and my husband, Bill Schulze, is busy making contact with the locals. Bill got involved in cowboy shooting events shortly after our wedding last January (should I be worried ? ;). I became interested in my ancestry & discovered previously unknown native american ancestry. Since then I have been reading about eastern Native American heritage and have been endeavoring to experience it through trying my hand at Native American crafts and jewelry. Bill is also busy with Civil War history and finding about his kin. So we decided that we would open a Mercantile to help us continue on financially with our new passions. As the time passes, I will be posting pictures of the items that we have created for sale. Thank you for reading so far.  Cindy (aka Gato)

No comments:

Post a Comment